(Redirected from St Anthony)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saint Anthony, Antony, or Antonius most often refers to Anthony of Padua, also known as Saint Anthony of Lisbon, the patron saint of lost things. This name may also refer to:
- Anthony of Antioch (266–302), Martyr under Diocletian. Feast day: January 9.
- Anthony the Great (251–356), Egyptian Christian saint and Desert Father. Feast day: January 17 or 30.
- Anthony of Padua (1195–1231), Doctor of the Church, also known as Saint Anthony of Lisbon. Feast day: June 13.
- Anthony the Hermit (c. 468 – c. 520), also known as Antony of Lérins. Feast day: December 28.
- Antony the Younger (785–865), Byzantine monk. Feast day: December 1.
- Anthony of Kiev (983–1073), also known as Anthony of the Caves. Feast day: July 23.
- Anthony of Rome (died 1147), also known as Antony Rimlyanin. Feast day: January 17 and August 3.
- Antoninus of Florence (1389–1459), also known as Anthony of Florence. Feast day: May 10.
- Anthony of Siya (1479–1556), founder of the Antonievo-Siysky Monastery. Feast day: December 7.
- Anthony of St. Ann Galvão (1739–1822), also known as Frei Galvão. Feast day: May 11.
- Anthony Mary Claret (1807–1870), founder of the Missionary Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Feast Day: October 24.
- Hospital Brothers of St. Anthony, a religious medical order founded about 1095
- Order of Saint Anthony (Bavaria), a Bavarian military order founded in 1382
- Order of Saint Anthony (Ethiopia), an Ethiopian religious order founded in 370
- St. Anthony Hall (a.k.a. the Order of St. Anthony), a U.S. college literary society
- St Anthony-in-Meneage, Cornwall
- St Anthony in Roseland, Cornwall
- St Anthony Head, Roseland Peninsula, Cornwall
- St. Anthony, Idaho
- Saint Anthony, Indiana
- St. Anthony, Iowa
- St. Anthony, New Orleans, Louisiana
- St. Anthony, former twin city of Minneapolis; see History of Minneapolis
- St. Anthony, Minnesota, in Hennepin County
- St. Anthony, Stearns County, Minnesota
- Saint Anthony, Missouri
- Saint Anthony, North Dakota
- Saint Anthony, Wisconsin
- Saint Anthony Falls in Minneapolis, Minnesota, highest waterfall on the Mississippi River
- San Antonio de Palé on Annobón, particularly in reference to the British fort there in the 19th century
- St. Anthony Dining Room, a charitable organization in San Francisco, California that provides meals to the homeless
- St Anthony (ship), wrecked in 1527
- Anthony (disambiguation)
- Antony (disambiguation)
- St. Anthony Church (disambiguation)
- St. Anthony Hospital (disambiguation)
- St Anthony's College (disambiguation)
- St. Anthony's Cross
- Saint Anthony's fire (disambiguation)
- St Anthony's F.C., a football club in Scotland
- St Anthony's Girls' Catholic Academy, a secondary school in Sunderland, England
- St Anthony's Hall, a building in York, England
- St. Anthony's Hospital (disambiguation)
- St. Anthony's School (disambiguation)
- Weingut St. Antony in Nierstein
Saint Anthony in (in Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and German)